The Yield and Loss module records real time and batch based yield and helps identify sources of loss and waste in the batch.
- The Yield module operates at unit, process and site level.
- Yield is calculated by comparing inputs and outputs.
- Yield losses are designated as process losses in OEE and are assigned to performance loss.
- Yield can be calculated on a volumetric or mass basis.
- Yield can be fractional based on quality and compositional results.
- Yield can be trended and integrated with OEE.
- Yield results are available over a selectable time intervals.
- Yield can also be treated as a specific class of KPI.
- Site yield is aggregated from process yields.