The OEE Module monitors performance of units and processes and identifies losses:
- Records all loss events for a process and assigns them to loss buckets.
- Tags reason codes to loss events.
- Allows a timeline to be displayed with the current status of the unit or process and loss buckets superimposed.
- Includes analytic tools that provide charts, trends and grids of performance and losses.
- Enables OEE, Yield, TP, TEEP and efficiency factors to be calculated and trended.
- Enables Unit OEE to be aggregated to provide Process / Plant OEE.
- Enables Plant OEE to be aggregated to provide Site OEE.
- Is generated based on throughput of either solids or liquids.